- Apple rolled out the iOS 14 beta 6 and iPadOS 14 beta 6 for builders on Tuesday.
- Now that public betas are rolling out as effectively, everybody with an iOS or iPadOS gadget can attempt the brand new software program and the entire options that Apple is including this fall.
- iOS 14 is a large replace full of a whole bunch of latest options that you could examine proper right here — some highlights embrace residence display widgets, new Compact UI options, an App Library with your whole put in apps, and the redesigned Messages app.
Just one week after seeding the fifth developer betas of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 to builders, Apple has began to roll out beta 6 of every software program replace on Tuesday, August 25th. Save for a couple of attention-grabbing options, the final two beta releases have principally centered on fixing bugs throughout the earlier betas. For instance, iOS 14 beta four introduced again 3D Touch (which one other beta had killed) and iOS 14 beta 5 made the Maps app extra steady.
More details about each betas shall be revealed on Apple’s web site shortly.
Apple’s iOS 14 beta 6 is now obtainable, alongside the corresponding iPad software program replace for builders, iPadOS 14 beta 6. If you’re questioning whether or not or not your gadget is suitable with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, we put collectively a full checklist beneath that accommodates each suitable gadget. If your gadget is on there, you’re good to go:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone eight
- iPhone eight Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st technology)
- iPhone SE (2nd technology)
- iPod contact (seventh technology)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th technology)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd technology)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (third technology)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st technology)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd technology)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st technology)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (seventh technology)
- iPad (sixth technology)
- iPad (fifth technology)
- iPad mini (fifth technology)
- iPad mini four
- iPad Air (third technology)
- iPad Air 2
As you recognize by now, putting in a brand new iOS or iPadOS beta in your iPhone, iPad or iPod contact couldn’t be simpler. Just navigate to Settings > General > Software Update after which faucet “Download and Install” on the backside of that web page. If you need, you can too set up the replace by way of iTunes by connecting your iOS gadget to your pc. Whichever methodology you select, simply be certain to again up your gadget…