The iPhone 5S and 5C will arrive in more than 30 additional countries on October, 25, Apple announced Wednesday.
The countries and regions scheduled to receive the phones are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, and Thailand.
The 5S and 5C will continue their spread on November 1 as they reach Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Colombia, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, India, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates.
The two phones are currently available in the US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore, and the UK.
Original article was posted on cnet.com
- Apple’s iPhone trade-in program reportedly headed to Europe
- DisplaySearch: Apple readying phablet, Retina MacBook Air
- Apple job post suggests iPhone deal with China Mobile near
- Apple predicted to sell as many as 10M ‘iWatches’ in first year
- Beats preps music subscription app for iOS, Camera+ gets full-res burst-mode
- Apple said to prep iTunes Radio for early-2014 UK, Canada, Australia rollouts
- Apple hiring to improve battery life in future versions of OS X
- 5 things we miss about Steve Jobs…
- Apple’s marketing chief takes to Twitter to knock Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3
- Obama on HealthCare.gov bugs: Patience, even Apple has issues
- Apple Announces Two New Rounds of International iPhone 5s and 5c Launches Starting on October 25 (macrumors.com)