According to the New York Post, the news of early release of iPhone 6 is good news for the phone lovers and potentially for Apple shareholders.
The stock has been sagging over the last 12 months amid slumping sales growth and could use a boosta ‘blockbuster’ product.
Last quarter, Apple eked out revenues of 35 billion dollars, which were flata year earlier.
In addition to the ‘blockbuster’ iPhone 6, Apple could also release brand new productsa watch and television, the report added.
Posted By: Sharad Chakraborthy
- Apple Targets Microsoft Office With Free Apps
- Steve Jobs’ childhood home designated ‘historical resource’
- As iPods fade out, Apple’s iTunes turns up the volume
- Retina iPad Mini may debut on Nov. 21, Target.com suggests
- Here’s How Apple’s New iPad Mini Stacks Up Against The Competition
- Apple working on a fix for new Retina MacBook input issues
- Apple still tops in tablets, despite dwindling market share
- iPad Air benchmarks show 80 percent speed bump over iPad 4
- Sprint swings to profit of $383M but loses customers
- Apple said to unveil newfangled Brazil retail store by March
- Apple may release iPhone 6 in 2014 summer (dnaindia.com)