For two days only — Friday and Saturday — the big box retailer is offering customers $250 off of Apple’s 13.3″ MacBook Pro with 8GB memory and $100 off all MacBook Airs. Additionally, in a deal that extends past this weekend, people can trade in their old Apple laptops for an average of $75 and computers in good condition can fetch at least $100.
In efforts to lure shoppers to its retail stores, Best Buy is known for offering deals on computers, tablets, smartphones, and other gadgets. In July, it gave customers $200 off of MacBooks and also offered an iPad trade-in promotion. Then, in August it gave customers deals on most all mobile devices and select tablets.
- Apple quietly trims down older iPad Smart Cover, Case line
- Apple’s iPad Air sold out in Hong Kong, still available elsewhere
- Samsung edges Apple in J.D. Power tablet survey
- Apple looks to outfit devices with solar power converters
- Apple to unveil iPhone 6 in 2014 summer: Report
- Apple Targets Microsoft Office With Free Apps
- Steve Jobs’ childhood home designated ‘historical resource’
- As iPods fade out, Apple’s iTunes turns up the volume
- Retina iPad Mini may debut on Nov. 21, Target.com suggests
- Here’s How Apple’s New iPad Mini Stacks Up Against The Competition
- Apple working on a fix for new Retina MacBook input issues (applebytecrunch.wordpress.com)