Developer Mordy Tikotzky, who created a tool for finding stock and being alerted to new deliveries of iPhone 5S models last month, has a new version for iPads. It checks all of Apple’s stores near a particular ZIP code, so that you don’t have to go through a similar, but more complex, process on Apple’s online store.
Currently Apple is listing all but the 128GB space gray iPad on T-Mobile as available to ship in time for a November 4 delivery in the US. That 128GB model is listed as shipping in 5 to 10 business days. Those times could get pushed back as sales progress.
Along with the tracker for the Air, Tikotzky has put together a tracker for the iPad Mini with the Retina Display, which won’t go on sale until later this month, and is expected to be in very short supply. Also planned is an alerts tool for iPad Air hunters that will notify them when a particular model comes back into any particular store.
- How the iPad Air got thinner, lighter
- iPad Air’s opening sales could top last year’s 3M record
- Radio Shack offers iPad trade-in deal
- iPad Air vs. Retina iPad Mini: Which tablet is right for you?
- Apple’s MacBook Pro, MacBook Air on sale at Best Buy
- Apple quietly trims down older iPad Smart Cover, Case line
- Apple’s iPad Air sold out in Hong Kong, still available elsewhere
- Samsung edges Apple in J.D. Power tablet survey
- Apple looks to outfit devices with solar power converters
- Apple to unveil iPhone 6 in 2014 summer: Report
- iPad Air vs. Retina iPad Mini: Which tablet is right for you? (applebytecrunch.wordpress.com)