Apple wants to “demystify code” by offering free programming classes for kids and teens.
Announced on Sunday, the 1-hour sessions will take place at Apple’s US retail stores on Wednesday. The free classes are designed as an introduction to computer science for the younger crowd, promising to teach them the basics of programming.
- Apple posts, removes Sharp 4K display: Sign of things to come?
- Apple to Samsung: Cough up $15.7 million for legal fees
- iOS game buddy: Logitech PowerShell Controller adds buttons, charges your iPhone, available in December (hands-on)
- iPad Air tracker shows availability at up to 20 stores
- How the iPad Air got thinner, lighter
- iPad Air’s opening sales could top last year’s 3M record
- Radio Shack offers iPad trade-in deal
- iPad Air vs. Retina iPad Mini: Which tablet is right for you?
- Apple’s MacBook Pro, MacBook Air on sale at Best Buy
- Apple quietly trims down older iPad Smart Cover, Case line