Here’s a new concept video for the next iPhone that takes thinness to an extreme.
The video from Set Solution offers its take on a theoretical “iPhone Air,” and another envisions an iPhone 6C (the C here stands for curve, not color).
The videos offer some beautiful renderings, particularly of the imagined iPhone Air, which it posits would be 1.5 millimeters thin at the top and 3 millimeters thick at the bottom, weigh 70 grams, and feature an edge-to-edge glass display.
The iPhone 6C concept features a number of different colors like the iPhone 5C, but a pronounced curve on the screen similar to that of the LG G Flex, though the back is flat. Some of these videos have been floating around for a while, but are worth a look.
While the videos are impressive, they are no way based in reality, and perhaps a little too good to be true. They also aren’t the first concept videos to take a crack at an iPhone Air.
We’ll see if Apple comes out with something that looks like the products in these videos — or perhaps something that looks even better.
iPhone AIR – http://youtu.be/t7LzELrd0J4
iPhone 6c – http://youtu.be/98e3FIyf31Q
- Steve Jobs document fetches $40K at auction
- Apple stores to host free coding workshops for Youth
- Apple posts, removes Sharp 4K display: Sign of things to come?
- Apple to Samsung: Cough up $15.7 million for legal fees
- iOS game buddy: Logitech PowerShell Controller adds buttons, charges your iPhone, available in December (hands-on)
- iPad Air tracker shows availability at up to 20 stores
- How the iPad Air got thinner, lighter
- iPad Air’s opening sales could top last year’s 3M record
- Radio Shack offers iPad trade-in deal
- iPad Air vs. Retina iPad Mini: Which tablet is right for you?