The Fab Four
(Credit: The Beatles)
It’s been 50 years since The Beatles made their way to the US, and Apple is commemorating the anniversary with an Apple TV channel.
For a limited time, Apple TV owners can view The Beatles’ back-to-back performances on “The Ed Sullivan Show.” The channel popped up on the company’s set-top box on Sunday and is free to download.
The new channel follows several Beatles-related efforts that Apple is making in its iTunes store, including full access to the band’s US albums and a “Beatles in America” station on iTunes Radio.
- Apple kills off last Bitcoin wallet app in App Store
- Apple goes big with a $14 billion stock buyback
- Apple eyes quantum dots for next phase of Retina display development
- Apple to open first retail store in Brazil next week
- Apple looking to hire experts to help create fitness products
- Apple wants to help you correct a text message after you send it
- Mobile puzzle game Threes is a design marvel worth your time
- Apple closer to mass producing sapphire displays, report says
- Wozniak criticizes cloud dependence in light of NSA
- iPhone 5, Galaxy S3 named in upcoming Apple-Samsung trial