Office 365 for iPad has some great new features I wanted to share, that will be rolling out later this year.
Apple® iPad integration comes with most of the existing Office 365 plan options. So, if someone already has an existing Office 365 subscription, this will be updated for free. Another reason to love Office 365!! And there are many more…
Now the apps that you are so familiar with work even better on your iPad. Inspiring more collaboration, more mobility, with less hassle, and less reformatting issues. Here’s how Microsoft describes it, “Office for iPad®: View, create and edit documents with touch-friendly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps. You can count on Office for iPad to keep your content and formatting intact, so the document looks great when you’re back on your PC or Mac. In Word, add comments or track changes while you work together with others. Review and update Excel spreadsheets and easily add formulas or charts. Make changes to PowerPoint presentations and project them wirelessly on a big screen.”
Get the free version available in the Apple App Store, and you can view documents, but you will need an Office 365 subscription to create or edit new documents. The free version is pretty limited, so you may agree a subscription is a better and more substantial fit.
This is a great time to consider iPad for business.
by Brian Hanson
- Apple releases iOS 8 beta 2 to developers
- Parallels remote desktop app arrives on Android and iPhone
- Apple iMac line gets $1,099 option
- Apple envisions smarter iPad cover to display alerts
- Jony Ive on Tim Cook’s Apple: Nothing has changed
- Apple launches World Cup hub
- Apple launches new ‘Soccer Fever’ App Store section prior to FIFA World Cup
- Man trapped in Vegas airport makes iPhone music video
- Speedier iMacs? Apple may roll out upgrade next week
- Alleged iPhone 6 images leaked by former Taiwanese pop star