Apple stops selling the iPod Classic, Mota wants to sell you a SmartRing, and Sony’s online TV service scores Viacom channels.
- Apple hires legendary designer Marc Newson ahead of ‘iWatch’ launch
- More signs point to mobile payments for iPhone 6 — and for an iWatch
- Mac status report: More laptop and desktop upgrades still possible for 2014
- iPhone unit sales could soar to 235M in 2015 — analyst
- How an Apple iWallet might work
- Big-screen iPhones, iWatch start the clock on Apple’s ‘amazing’ product spree
- You need to know about NFC and mobile payments. Here’s why.
- iOS 8 will help photo search, but won’t fix it
- Staples trims $100 off its iPad lineup
- How Apple could put Siri ahead of the pack