This simple app helps you clear out Camera Roll clutter caused by excessive screenshots on your iOS device.
There’s no shortage of reasons one would need to take a screenshot on an iOS device. As such, the amount of unnecessary screenshots often found cluttering our Camera Roll is an annoyance. And going through one-by-one, tapping and selecting screenshots to delete is annoying (not to mention time consuming).
Enter Screeny, a simple iOS app built specifically to delete screenshots from your iOS device with just a few taps. As MacStories pointed out, Screeny not only hunts down screenshots but it also shows you just how much space you can save removing them.
After scanning your photo library, Screeny will display thumbnails for all screenshots found. You can select individual files to delete, or by tapping on the small arrow in the top-right corner, you can opt to have Screeny delete all files, those older than 30 days or those older than 15 days.
As someone who takes way too many screenshots, this app is something I’ve often longed for. Thankfully, iOS 8 has made it possible, and it didn’t take long for a developer to release a viable solution.
- Apple fans buy things they don’t need, but how do they compare to Samsung fans?
- iPhone 6 China preorders soar past 20M — report
- Apple Pay details leaked in alleged training documents
- Apple’s Beats, Bose settle patent spat over noise-canceling tech
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus to land at Boost Mobile Oct. 17
- Apple supplier GT’s bankruptcy filing surprises even Apple
- Carl Icahn says he’s sending an ‘interesting’ letter to Apple on Thursday
- Alleged iPad Air 2 images leak online
- Apple sets Oct. 16 event, with new iPad, Macs likely
- iOS 8.1 beta 2 reveals new Apple Pay screens
- How to enable 60 fps video recording on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus